|
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney
|
|
|
Profile
Stanley, 06.22.89殷亿 - Chinese スタンレー - Jap 陳殷億 - Chinese ちんいんおく- Jap 스탠리 - Korean สแตนเล่ย์ - Thai Life is too short to be Negative Airpork? 22June1989 Cancer In NP(BS) Was in CVSS Was in SKPS The Smart one The Lost one The Sorrow one The Fat one 陈君有志行四方 殷人一筹气轩昂 亿园广进达三江 榜上题名鸿运昌 contact me Tagboard
Exits
FamilyMy Beloved Sister's Blog Ms Bean Band Friends Alumni Slave Blog Cathy's Blog Winnie Stephanie YiLing Evelyn shU hUi Animal Lover Club CVSS Poly friends and others Serve Cambodia Blog TPJC 06S23 My TB01 Jeslyn Yee Huay yusz Esther Birthday
My Birthday 22nd JunMy Sister 10th Jun My Mummy 8th Mar My Daddy 16th Dec Zhen Jia 3rd Jan Jeslyn 6th Jan Yiling 18Mar YanLing 12 april Winnie 23th april Xiao Chen 6th May Yuan Jin 5th July Guo Kai 9th Aug Sister Yuse 20th Sep Steph 23th Sep Kou 4th Oct Evelyn 5th Oct Xin Ling 6th Oct Shu Hui 1st Dec Esther 15th Dec Jia Yin 19th Dec Chen Cheng 12th July 殷东 Eric 农历9月25日 10/24 朱天林 Steven 农历6月初2 7/23 梁娅 22th Dec 小丽 8th Jan Lily姐 23rd Jul Archives
|
Thursday, April 12, 2007
When i read winnie steph and yiling blog thank yiling and winnie for giving back me the memories in band 2005 perhaps i was too upset that time that my body choose to forget those times.... i begin to search my blog for past entries about band.... i could not find...i cannot find the emotion i held......i cannot find perhaps the memories are in my heart that is want i can only find....... the day before graduation The day before yesterday was graduation party. All the memory just flooded my mind. All the sweetness and pain just pass though my mind. Remember the time with Zhen Jia that batch. With Ming Fong and Jia Hao bully me. Jing Ping and Wei Ming giving me name I really miss that time. The first performance of "Celebration and Dance" the first concert I ever had in school. All this just swipes my brain. I can never forget the time when I made me first the dinosaur and the dino egg and I have to swing the dinosaur tail at the stage to make it alive. I really enjoy being a sec 1 where senior care and love for me. That time passes so fast that I hardly can remember. "Band number 20.... Gold" the speech had always stays in my heart. The SYF that I have been though shaped my life. How could I forget the scolding and the process of my first SYF! It is really inferno, burning my heart till now and the tale of the sea. This is really the first time in my life feeling so great. The props making for Saga Candida also kept deep in my heart. The wings, the moon, the trees, the grass and witch brew gave my so much in my life. The year of being major, where I have to go though the process of growing and the spark of my leadership let me be what I am now, is a great memory for me. That is the most challenging part in CVMB life. Going though pain and sadness, ups and downs. Thought the time of been a major is hard but I gain much from it. It let me know more about band and gave me a feeling where I will be proud. It changed my life totally. The second Gold and Japan trip are also important for me. Thank you CVMB you gave me life and the wiliness to go forward. I really love you CVBM. I really do not feel like leaving. But is that is the day where I will step down. Though I may no longer be part of CVSS member but I am always in this big family. How can I say how grateful I am for the band! Once again thank you band. You are the greatest impact I had in secondary school life. You made my life meaningful. I love you. Thank you band for giving me such a good graduation party. I cannot stop, but keeping thinking about it, even i read steph blog i know i have to go on, still how can i simply say let go when my four years of wonderful memories is in cvss... i really cannot stop myself....i took out my drawers of memories right from the start, the flyers in school hall to whatever it may concern.... i had keep it in my two memory drawers i saw the golden balloon i got during the first syf...the CD..the score.. the card they made to motivate us in syf........ i cried in my heart........it hurts so much.... i keep telling myself not to cry, yes i did not cry.......but the emotions build up make me so pain remember the trombone section gave me a card during 2005 cheering for me caused i cried so hard that time..... i remember how worried they are.. ms cheh than"you are the leader you cannot fall" i know.............the golden card.....si min made for everyone the sweets and cards... i will keep them in the drawer of memories i do not know............when i heard winne blog tales of the sea and inferno i was........gold? gone now? how can it be, how can it be gone just like that yes i know the drawer only keep the memory of gold, but still now is silver how Can i say now? How can it be like that? why is the alumni feeling so sad now? is the main band just as sad? i know some do, but other can simple say is nothing...really nothing? nothing? i cried when i was in sec 2 me i too young that time to understand? but i know cvmb is the only thing i treasure the most in secondary life you ask me anything! i will said band.... now how am i going to share my memories? maybe i just to negative i know i i may not be as bad to get a silver.... i know i can say i am a gold graduate (self an wei, being selfish) but who the hell care if i am? still i can say i love cvmb from 2000-2005 the time where i belong .............. |
|
用我的一生来守护和完成我的梦想
Stansphere |
|