|
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney
|
|
|
Profile
Stanley, 06.22.89殷亿 - Chinese スタンレー - Jap 陳殷億 - Chinese ちんいんおく- Jap 스탠리 - Korean สแตนเล่ย์ - Thai Life is too short to be Negative Airpork? 22June1989 Cancer In NP(BS) Was in CVSS Was in SKPS The Smart one The Lost one The Sorrow one The Fat one 陈君有志行四方 殷人一筹气轩昂 亿园广进达三江 榜上题名鸿运昌 contact me Tagboard
Exits
FamilyMy Beloved Sister's Blog Ms Bean Band Friends Alumni Slave Blog Cathy's Blog Winnie Stephanie YiLing Evelyn shU hUi Animal Lover Club CVSS Poly friends and others Serve Cambodia Blog TPJC 06S23 My TB01 Jeslyn Yee Huay yusz Esther Birthday
My Birthday 22nd JunMy Sister 10th Jun My Mummy 8th Mar My Daddy 16th Dec Zhen Jia 3rd Jan Jeslyn 6th Jan Yiling 18Mar YanLing 12 april Winnie 23th april Xiao Chen 6th May Yuan Jin 5th July Guo Kai 9th Aug Sister Yuse 20th Sep Steph 23th Sep Kou 4th Oct Evelyn 5th Oct Xin Ling 6th Oct Shu Hui 1st Dec Esther 15th Dec Jia Yin 19th Dec Chen Cheng 12th July 殷东 Eric 农历9月25日 10/24 朱天林 Steven 农历6月初2 7/23 梁娅 22th Dec 小丽 8th Jan Lily姐 23rd Jul Archives
|
Thursday, June 14, 2007
I think life is somehow moving to fast that I can handle, each day passed in the speed of light. Soon I am going to be 18 which I feel sad yet a bit scared. Time flies so fast, I do not know what had happened and now I know is that I am going to be 18. Have I wasted my life? I wonder. What lies ahead of me? I will never know. Follow your heart and it will bring you far Follow your soul you will never feel lost Follow your will you can achieved beyond imagination Follow your mind you will never go wrong Follow yourself it will be you. Part of my entries in the past…I wanted to read the past one years entries. I tried to read but I cannot finish them, my eye became tired this shows the things I had experience in life. Before I wrote the entry I thought I had wasted 1 years of my life. But as I read I know I did not waste a single moment I had. I have seen myself growing up and more become like a man. Above is what I wrote to myself in the past and I had totally forgotten about them and I will follow. I am grateful that I have this sphere and saga around me so as I could reflect what I had done in my life. I am so happy now. Summary of the year 17 years old Highlight – Serve Cambodia and in School (so many things had happened) Indeed I learnt a lot a lot and I want to thank NP I had never know I have been though so much. Stanley you have my words to be happy in life. ________________________________________________________________________________ went out with yuse and we watch movie togather...thanks sister...you are the rockiest sister i had. You must be luck to have me as you brother =D than meet mama and she bought me birthday present. A short pants and a puma jacket thanks mummy and i also buy daddy father's day present love alot... papa you must take care o your body dun overwork yourself seeing you tired my heartpain.... papa i love ya too.... rest more =D (he wont read de lah but still you must be strong) |
|
用我的一生来守护和完成我的梦想
Stansphere |
|