|
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney
|
|
|
Profile
Stanley, 06.22.89殷亿 - Chinese スタンレー - Jap 陳殷億 - Chinese ちんいんおく- Jap 스탠리 - Korean สแตนเล่ย์ - Thai Life is too short to be Negative Airpork? 22June1989 Cancer In NP(BS) Was in CVSS Was in SKPS The Smart one The Lost one The Sorrow one The Fat one 陈君有志行四方 殷人一筹气轩昂 亿园广进达三江 榜上题名鸿运昌 contact me Tagboard
Exits
FamilyMy Beloved Sister's Blog Ms Bean Band Friends Alumni Slave Blog Cathy's Blog Winnie Stephanie YiLing Evelyn shU hUi Animal Lover Club CVSS Poly friends and others Serve Cambodia Blog TPJC 06S23 My TB01 Jeslyn Yee Huay yusz Esther Birthday
My Birthday 22nd JunMy Sister 10th Jun My Mummy 8th Mar My Daddy 16th Dec Zhen Jia 3rd Jan Jeslyn 6th Jan Yiling 18Mar YanLing 12 april Winnie 23th april Xiao Chen 6th May Yuan Jin 5th July Guo Kai 9th Aug Sister Yuse 20th Sep Steph 23th Sep Kou 4th Oct Evelyn 5th Oct Xin Ling 6th Oct Shu Hui 1st Dec Esther 15th Dec Jia Yin 19th Dec Chen Cheng 12th July 殷东 Eric 农历9月25日 10/24 朱天林 Steven 农历6月初2 7/23 梁娅 22th Dec 小丽 8th Jan Lily姐 23rd Jul Archives
|
Friday, December 21, 2007
Entry! this part is the middle section of my report of TDP Introduction Pre camp reflection During the camp Post Camp reflection and Conclusion This post only content the During the Camp reflection because i find it the most meaningful things to be blog about sorry about the long post but these was my report and truly how i felt. hahahah sorry for the English, not edited yet =D Love SYC ______________________________________________________________ During the camp • First Day The best times I spend were during the camp itself. I felt that the opportunity to meet future leaders of 14 different countries was not only unbelievable but also amazing. I am really grateful that I was given the opportunities to meet so many wonderful and brilliant people. The most magical part of the camp was to meet people, understand them, learn from them, listen to them and be part of them. During that short week I heard many stories of different people and I never get enough of know the people more. Stories of a big and metropolitan country like South Korea, rising and growing country like China, to country like Cambodia with beautiful nature and national treasure the Angkor Wat all amazed me and made me realized how big is this world. Each country all has their pride and things to offer and the people are not shy to tell everyone. Making friends with them really fills my whole heart First day of the camp I was asked to bring my host country Kazakhstan around Singapore and we have the choice of bring them to anywhere with a $100 budget for 13 people. After interacting with Kazakhstan friends we planned to bring them to orchard road. The most interesting part was that most of them lost their luggage and we will have to bring them to shop for necessities. The first challenge I had was to communicate with them as most have a hard time speaking in English and sometimes we may misunderstood them. This is where I learned the importance on communication and understanding to the different cultural difference. • Second Day we were separated into groups with a representative from each county. There are learned the importance of team work, understanding and communication as many of the activities cannot be completed without the effort of everybody. I also learned the rule that as a leader you always have to give chance to allow others to lead and you must always keep cheering the group so as the team can think positively towards the goal. The best gifts I got were to make many new friends that are very supportive and nice. These are the things that are very hard to come by and I am really grateful that I know these people as they changed my life and made me a better person. This was one of the tough challenges to climb up a log that are future apart than our legs. While I was climbing, it was so hard to even move up a level, however when I heard the cheers from my friends it gives me an energy to carry on and never to give up. From there I really believe that positive thinking and whole lots of believing made difficult things happen. Although I did not climbed up to the top due to the time limit but I believe what I gained has value tons more than reaching the top. • Third Day The third day our team went to NTU, science center and Night Safari. During that day I get to know more about my friends and we started to share many amazing stories that not only motivated to want to know more but give me a lot of reflection about what I have. During that 1 short day I heard so many people saying how beautiful Singapore was; I looked around and found Singapore still the same. However, when I looked around and saw who talked to me, during that moment I really felt Singapore is not just a red dot but a precious red ruby. One thing I learned was that we often took the things around us for granted, even the road, the street light, the water and the flower on the road sometimes we just did not notice the most beautiful things are right in front of us. I only realized this truly when everyone praises how good Singapore is and I will try to look a thing from a different angel next time. • Fourth day The fourth days the groups are set off on the journey around Singapore on the game call urban challenge. On that day most of the members were exhausted by their rehearsals nonetheless their energy to move on in the game really touched me. Although we our group chooses to take time easy and to shop while we are playing the game. In exchange of being the first we have more time to talk and interacted that forged the bond in our teams. Along the way some of the members felt sick and had headache, however when I heard that they wants to continue the journey so that our team will complete the game, I was really touched and moved because learnt that we should never give up when we have the chance. Nonetheless, we still made them rest along the rest and walked slower so as to continue the journey. On that day, a selected few and I stayed the whole night to touch up the last part of the exhibition, although we did not rest much but seeing the fruit of the labor is really rewarding. During the process I made more new local friends and we had memorable and enjoyable night working towards the goal. • The fifth day This was the exhibition day when all the different country set up their booth and exhibition. It was an amazing moment as countries all set up beautiful and elaborate booths showcasing the beauty and the pride of their country. I really enjoy the time walking around to understand more about each different country cultures. This was also the time when our exhibition team hard working finally payoff as we won the 1st Runner up for the exhibition competition. Although we did not won the first prize, nonetheless we are all very proud of what we did and Philippine really deserve to win as they are very creative while they showcase their country and there are also very vocal in presentation making them a strong team. • The sixth day This was the official last day of the camp, during the last day we had a farewell dinner and had a cultural night performance by all the countries. I had enjoyed the show without many things to do as my team was not part of the performing group. Nonetheless, I am proud of what we had presented. It was a great night as different countries showed their best in their performance; it was well choreographed by and the rich culture and history are shown. The highlight of the performance was when all participants of different countries held on a candle light singing the song of the sea. It really symbolized the harmony and the togetherness of the 14 countries. I believe that it was a good closure for the camp. It showed so much hard work, love, passion and the goal of unity and diversity is achieved. I believe that this camp had impacted every participant some way or another in their life and certainly it has I impacted me. During the same day, Kazakhstan left Singapore and this was the toughest and difficult time seeing friends that had bonded within the short week left. I had so many well wishes and I certainly felt miserable that it may take age before we can meet. On the following day, country by country left the hotel where we lived. Standing at the lobby of the hotel I send of each friend from different country one by one. The feeling of losing a friend was there for every departure and that feeling was not great. All my friends all gave a warmest hug when we say the last goodbye. Some with tears running down the cheek saying that they will never forget every moment in Singapore, one even cried on my shoulder and one held my hands while they cried. I was truly touched and the emotional was intense, what I could do to make them felt better was to give them a wide smile and give them my well wishes. Although we might be parted again, but to me the friends have no left as they lives deep in my heart, I told every one of my friends that farewell is only just the beginning of the friendship and truly believe that I will last. |
|
用我的一生来守护和完成我的梦想
Stansphere |
|