|
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney
|
|
|
Profile
Stanley, 06.22.89殷亿 - Chinese スタンレー - Jap 陳殷億 - Chinese ちんいんおく- Jap 스탠리 - Korean สแตนเล่ย์ - Thai Life is too short to be Negative Airpork? 22June1989 Cancer In NP(BS) Was in CVSS Was in SKPS The Smart one The Lost one The Sorrow one The Fat one 陈君有志行四方 殷人一筹气轩昂 亿园广进达三江 榜上题名鸿运昌 contact me Tagboard
Exits
FamilyMy Beloved Sister's Blog Ms Bean Band Friends Alumni Slave Blog Cathy's Blog Winnie Stephanie YiLing Evelyn shU hUi Animal Lover Club CVSS Poly friends and others Serve Cambodia Blog TPJC 06S23 My TB01 Jeslyn Yee Huay yusz Esther Birthday
My Birthday 22nd JunMy Sister 10th Jun My Mummy 8th Mar My Daddy 16th Dec Zhen Jia 3rd Jan Jeslyn 6th Jan Yiling 18Mar YanLing 12 april Winnie 23th april Xiao Chen 6th May Yuan Jin 5th July Guo Kai 9th Aug Sister Yuse 20th Sep Steph 23th Sep Kou 4th Oct Evelyn 5th Oct Xin Ling 6th Oct Shu Hui 1st Dec Esther 15th Dec Jia Yin 19th Dec Chen Cheng 12th July 殷东 Eric 农历9月25日 10/24 朱天林 Steven 农历6月初2 7/23 梁娅 22th Dec 小丽 8th Jan Lily姐 23rd Jul Archives
|
Sunday, August 31, 2008
A religion is a set of tenets and practices, often centered upon specific supernatural and moral claims about reality, the cosmos, and human nature, and often codified as prayer, ritual, or religious law. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and religious experience. The term "religion" refers to both the personal practices related to communal faith and to group rituals and communication stemming from shared conviction ~Wiki~ Why people do not seek the understanding of what religion is? Maybe I should just drop this topic as it is so sensitive to so many people. The day before, I had a conversation with my friend about this topic and yesterday there was same person knocking my door wanting to discuss such issues with me. I do not want to discuss such issues because I know is never ending, but want I want is to tell them my thoughts about religion. As it defines above, to me religion is something that bonds my family and is a connection we have to our past. I do not care so much about the “teaching”,” wisdom” and “realty” , what I want is to be together with my family and passing on the heritage and traditions carried out. What I want is to have a something of our own. What is real in this world? No one have the perfect answer and has the answer. We live in this world with so many uncertainly and so many unknown. No one could give a “true” answer. To me, religion is there to make people feel secure about life. If a religion fits perfectly to the definition and it builds and cultivates a person, to me, this is a good religion. There are no such things as one is better than other, and there are no such things as one is more “true” than other. What I believe is myself. If there is “_________” in this world, it does not mean to let us know. Maybe life is just a miracle that wants us to enjoy it and love it. Maybe when times are up, we will be going to a “place” where we know the why. Maybe is better to live in the unknown, perhaps this will make life more interesting to explore. As I define Religion is just an idea that we have that makes life less stressful, by not having to deal so much of the uncertainty. Religion like ideas, the strong one will remain in times and the weak one will one day be forgotten (like the ancient Egypt mythology), but what we need to know is religion is part of life and is not the life itself to me. Maybe people will call me the “not enlighten” but if I feel comfortable, I will continue believe in my ideas. I will still listen to the wind and wish it will guide me. Still I will continue my family tradition religion so as to pass on the family bonding message to the next generation. To me a person cannot forget their roots. No matter how suck the root is, it is still the root of our life. Understand the root to me is far more important that the religion itself. I really hope I do not need to discuss such issue with others again, because I know my ideas are just so stupid to many people. My life right? |
|
用我的一生来守护和完成我的梦想
Stansphere |
|