|
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney
|
|
|
Profile
Stanley, 06.22.89殷亿 - Chinese スタンレー - Jap 陳殷億 - Chinese ちんいんおく- Jap 스탠리 - Korean สแตนเล่ย์ - Thai Life is too short to be Negative Airpork? 22June1989 Cancer In NP(BS) Was in CVSS Was in SKPS The Smart one The Lost one The Sorrow one The Fat one 陈君有志行四方 殷人一筹气轩昂 亿园广进达三江 榜上题名鸿运昌 contact me Tagboard
Exits
FamilyMy Beloved Sister's Blog Ms Bean Band Friends Alumni Slave Blog Cathy's Blog Winnie Stephanie YiLing Evelyn shU hUi Animal Lover Club CVSS Poly friends and others Serve Cambodia Blog TPJC 06S23 My TB01 Jeslyn Yee Huay yusz Esther Birthday
My Birthday 22nd JunMy Sister 10th Jun My Mummy 8th Mar My Daddy 16th Dec Zhen Jia 3rd Jan Jeslyn 6th Jan Yiling 18Mar YanLing 12 april Winnie 23th april Xiao Chen 6th May Yuan Jin 5th July Guo Kai 9th Aug Sister Yuse 20th Sep Steph 23th Sep Kou 4th Oct Evelyn 5th Oct Xin Ling 6th Oct Shu Hui 1st Dec Esther 15th Dec Jia Yin 19th Dec Chen Cheng 12th July 殷东 Eric 农历9月25日 10/24 朱天林 Steven 农历6月初2 7/23 梁娅 22th Dec 小丽 8th Jan Lily姐 23rd Jul Archives
|
Monday, September 01, 2008
I felt so emotionally touched today. Just felt that I had done something of value and I felt so good about it. First I greeted “Happy teachers’ day” to mentors of my life. Especially getting a message from Madam Goh, my favorite teacher, who had impacted my life so much. I just do not know why, I just felt so happy and so delighted by her message. What made me feel even greater was receiving the thanks from many other teachers. Just felt so full emotionally today! The second hit was receiving my Cambodia friend Wuthy e-mail; I cannot explain the joy of getting the reply. Just felt so special and full of happiness today. Although the workshop earlier I had a terrible experience with a person that is invading my personal space! YUCKS! Met up with OIAP peers, I wonder if things will be fine. I am very afraid actually. It creep me to live with a guy for whole 6 months (nothing personal). Although it sound like, MAN TALK all the way! I do not know why, maybe is MALE? Maybe when guys get together a certain tension will exist. It is normal and is part of human instinct; I just do not enjoy the tension! Just do not like the feeling of getting too close with a guy! (Sharing a house or a room) Ha~ Tough really! Perhaps each roof should not have 2 dominant! Ha~ my stupid theory again. I am just wondering how some guy can have the buddy sprit. Or, perhaps, a hierarchy systems? Maybe I should do a research! But having a die heart buddy sound cool YA! Hey I have brothers also mas, dun know what I am thinking now. I have so many close male friends also that can talk the whole day. I have male friends that I can talk heart out! Yah, I have them lor! Okay, maybe not living! Ha-ha Can have a die heart buddy BUT NOT LIVING TOGATHER! (This sound more realistic to me) Love Blogging, is like trying to understand more about myself It is normal I guess! Ha~ I will try to live peacefully! No I would say I will live peacefully because I cannot afford not to. Will try =D Work hard Stanley~ |
|
用我的一生来守护和完成我的梦想
Stansphere |
|