|
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney
|
|
|
Profile
Stanley, 06.22.89殷亿 - Chinese スタンレー - Jap 陳殷億 - Chinese ちんいんおく- Jap 스탠리 - Korean สแตนเล่ย์ - Thai Life is too short to be Negative Airpork? 22June1989 Cancer In NP(BS) Was in CVSS Was in SKPS The Smart one The Lost one The Sorrow one The Fat one 陈君有志行四方 殷人一筹气轩昂 亿园广进达三江 榜上题名鸿运昌 contact me Tagboard
Exits
FamilyMy Beloved Sister's Blog Ms Bean Band Friends Alumni Slave Blog Cathy's Blog Winnie Stephanie YiLing Evelyn shU hUi Animal Lover Club CVSS Poly friends and others Serve Cambodia Blog TPJC 06S23 My TB01 Jeslyn Yee Huay yusz Esther Birthday
My Birthday 22nd JunMy Sister 10th Jun My Mummy 8th Mar My Daddy 16th Dec Zhen Jia 3rd Jan Jeslyn 6th Jan Yiling 18Mar YanLing 12 april Winnie 23th april Xiao Chen 6th May Yuan Jin 5th July Guo Kai 9th Aug Sister Yuse 20th Sep Steph 23th Sep Kou 4th Oct Evelyn 5th Oct Xin Ling 6th Oct Shu Hui 1st Dec Esther 15th Dec Jia Yin 19th Dec Chen Cheng 12th July 殷东 Eric 农历9月25日 10/24 朱天林 Steven 农历6月初2 7/23 梁娅 22th Dec 小丽 8th Jan Lily姐 23rd Jul Archives
|
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Mentally tired, not able to produce any work I feel! Getting very restless and moody after the work (still working) but is just that I have a mental block now. Is very heavy and is making me really weary! Is like kind of easy, but when I have to source for hundreds and hundreds of leads, it is no longer easy. Worst working in a environment where I have to be alert all the time is making this situation even worst. Luckily is Friday, the hell is ending soon man! However, one thing is over other are up… Trying to get as much time alone, I am really lack of energy to carry on! It seems tough really! This is part of learning experiences right? My job is really not the tough; all it needs is lots and lots of patience and focus. I really want to work full 8 hours, but I guess I can never achieve that! COS IS overwhelming. What I am doing is like digging a tunnel, the more I dig the more tired I am. The First few digs are easy, but as time goes on it is getting tougher and tougher. Knowing that I have to dig tons of tunnels, how motivated can I be? Worst is not a game of solo digging, there is a competition going on! (At least I can feel it) How I wish it is not happening… But this is working life right? Although is in internship, but still we are trying or learning to climb a corporate ladder. If that is what you want to learn, I have to face it right? If not I would have gone back to school to have my lecture and tutorial. That is why I hated to work in a company because such “game” it will never end! Just want to have a business on my own, or at least do something that is will not participate in such “game”. But the truth is no matter what field or job, such things do happen. Is just the survival of the fittest Looking at the history and the journey of human being, it is not hard to see how this “game” is being played. From the time of the first cave man to the “modern” us, what makes the big difference. The different is the game of the rule! The rule are just created by us… News rules simply just overwrite the old rules when people accept it. Human has the power to create the most beautiful things Yet, Human has the power to do the nastiest things Beautiful is just nasty isn’t it? Why am I even writing this? I thought I am very tired! But why am I thinking so much? Or perhaps I am just organizing my thoughts so far! Or perhaps I am too tired till I have no idea what I am thinking….Thinking about it! Today is my 4th weeks here in Shanghai or I phase it in other way, I have just spent a month in shanghai so far. WOAH! Fast? YUPPY |
|
用我的一生来守护和完成我的梦想
Stansphere |
|