|
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney
|
|
|
Profile
Stanley, 06.22.89殷亿 - Chinese スタンレー - Jap 陳殷億 - Chinese ちんいんおく- Jap 스탠리 - Korean สแตนเล่ย์ - Thai Life is too short to be Negative Airpork? 22June1989 Cancer In NP(BS) Was in CVSS Was in SKPS The Smart one The Lost one The Sorrow one The Fat one 陈君有志行四方 殷人一筹气轩昂 亿园广进达三江 榜上题名鸿运昌 contact me Tagboard
Exits
FamilyMy Beloved Sister's Blog Ms Bean Band Friends Alumni Slave Blog Cathy's Blog Winnie Stephanie YiLing Evelyn shU hUi Animal Lover Club CVSS Poly friends and others Serve Cambodia Blog TPJC 06S23 My TB01 Jeslyn Yee Huay yusz Esther Birthday
My Birthday 22nd JunMy Sister 10th Jun My Mummy 8th Mar My Daddy 16th Dec Zhen Jia 3rd Jan Jeslyn 6th Jan Yiling 18Mar YanLing 12 april Winnie 23th april Xiao Chen 6th May Yuan Jin 5th July Guo Kai 9th Aug Sister Yuse 20th Sep Steph 23th Sep Kou 4th Oct Evelyn 5th Oct Xin Ling 6th Oct Shu Hui 1st Dec Esther 15th Dec Jia Yin 19th Dec Chen Cheng 12th July 殷东 Eric 农历9月25日 10/24 朱天林 Steven 农历6月初2 7/23 梁娅 22th Dec 小丽 8th Jan Lily姐 23rd Jul Archives
|
Friday, November 28, 2008
Totally drained! Tired! Today I shall not complain, I think I should go back to the starting point. I am losing my thoughts and I am losing something that has been motivating me. Why would I want to go for the attachment? I ask myself time and time again today! Is because I want to learn! But I realized there are so many things I can learn from, but my mind wasn’t open enough. From today onward I will go back to where I started, I will go back to the origin. Why should I complain? I am doing really fine and my job is really fantastic, people here are really very nice! I think is because of the environment I am in that made me lost such important force in me. Although my head now is overloaded and soon it will start smoking, but actually thinking of it I am learning so many new things. Office is structured to be like that isn’t it? I should really treasure the wonderful things around me! I have to open up my mind to received things yah? What I am doing is not a boring routine job, but a job enable me to learn more about the business structure in china isn’t it? Is a good way to find answer in my heart isn’t it? When I first said I want to go shanghai for attachment, what was my intended plan? TO LEARN! TO FEEL! TO EXPERIENCE! But in the mist of trying to do a good job, I lost it While I was working, I was watching (listening only/小当家) a video! It struck me really heart! We have to live life with our passion and with our whole heart isn’t it? Life is so short, and I should not spend my days doing nothing right? Take everything I do as a form of training and learning. Indeed is a building up right. Perhaps I was trapped in the office life for the past 1 month and I had totally forgotten. The love for learning, the passion toward life was gone in me! I really have to do some soul-searching and to find back my usually self. Although the world might be dark, but with a heart full of light,you will find a path in your life STANLEY YOU CAN DO IT “Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.” |
|
用我的一生来守护和完成我的梦想
Stansphere |
|