|
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney
|
|
|
Profile
Stanley, 06.22.89殷亿 - Chinese スタンレー - Jap 陳殷億 - Chinese ちんいんおく- Jap 스탠리 - Korean สแตนเล่ย์ - Thai Life is too short to be Negative Airpork? 22June1989 Cancer In NP(BS) Was in CVSS Was in SKPS The Smart one The Lost one The Sorrow one The Fat one 陈君有志行四方 殷人一筹气轩昂 亿园广进达三江 榜上题名鸿运昌 contact me Tagboard
Exits
FamilyMy Beloved Sister's Blog Ms Bean Band Friends Alumni Slave Blog Cathy's Blog Winnie Stephanie YiLing Evelyn shU hUi Animal Lover Club CVSS Poly friends and others Serve Cambodia Blog TPJC 06S23 My TB01 Jeslyn Yee Huay yusz Esther Birthday
My Birthday 22nd JunMy Sister 10th Jun My Mummy 8th Mar My Daddy 16th Dec Zhen Jia 3rd Jan Jeslyn 6th Jan Yiling 18Mar YanLing 12 april Winnie 23th april Xiao Chen 6th May Yuan Jin 5th July Guo Kai 9th Aug Sister Yuse 20th Sep Steph 23th Sep Kou 4th Oct Evelyn 5th Oct Xin Ling 6th Oct Shu Hui 1st Dec Esther 15th Dec Jia Yin 19th Dec Chen Cheng 12th July 殷东 Eric 农历9月25日 10/24 朱天林 Steven 农历6月初2 7/23 梁娅 22th Dec 小丽 8th Jan Lily姐 23rd Jul Archives
|
Thursday, December 04, 2008
I understand myself? I wonder! Do I know which path I want to take in life? Trying so hard to try to know more about myself! After what I have heard just now, I cannot help but trying to know who am I really. Perhaps I still do not fully understand myself, if I cannot even know myself how can I know what I really want. If I cannot even know what I really want, how can I know what others want? At this point of time, I really need to ask myself the first question before I can even proceed on trying to find my path in life. After thinking so much, I was thinking, perhaps I need to manage my inner self. Everyone is seeking名与利. 有的人为了名与利而不择手段!名是什么?利又是什么呢?这真的有那么重要吗?Is that greed or fame? Why are people fighting just to reach to the top of the ladder? BUT! What can you find at the top, Happiness or Loneliness? Like a pyramid, the higher you climb the further and further you are apart from the ground. And if the foundation fails, the person on the top will fall straight to the bottom. Which get the most damage? So what can we really find at the top? Perhaps money! Perhaps the power to command! But isn’t all this manmade? Perhaps we are living in a super complex environment where we have to be mould into a similar “image”? Like a factory, are we being made or build into a similar product? Rules, regulations, advise, teachings are just the actions we adopt to make everyone similar. We are always framed in the similar box so as to prevent us from going wrong. But is this the most important factor? Perhaps too many people (our leaders) make us a “machine” or “product” that has to be customized to meet the “demand” of the “market” (SO MARKETING). But isn’t this a fact in our society? We are just being shaped into a common thing so that we can “succeed” isn’t it? I believe what we need to do is free ourselves and make decision that are really good for ourselves. “Is being different that scary?” I just felt that we are like bird in the amusement park, where our inner wings are break by our “gurus” to prevent us from flying away. Isn’t this life? We are always trapped in the area! Even how much we want to fly away, we are still trapped in our own enclosure. If only we can put in some courage, some determination and some effort we can free ourselves from this enclosure and find a sky for our own. Finding my path, finding my 道路! Perhaps we have to walk further to know what “path” we have to take. Because we can choose which path we take, is only if we want to find it for ourselves or not. 你在哪里?为什么我找不到你呢?你为何离我呢么远呢?我在心里可以感觉到你,但在心里就是看不见你。 我等着你。Finding who I am, and what i really want. |
|
用我的一生来守护和完成我的梦想
Stansphere |
|