|
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney
|
|
|
Profile
Stanley, 06.22.89殷亿 - Chinese スタンレー - Jap 陳殷億 - Chinese ちんいんおく- Jap 스탠리 - Korean สแตนเล่ย์ - Thai Life is too short to be Negative Airpork? 22June1989 Cancer In NP(BS) Was in CVSS Was in SKPS The Smart one The Lost one The Sorrow one The Fat one 陈君有志行四方 殷人一筹气轩昂 亿园广进达三江 榜上题名鸿运昌 contact me Tagboard
Exits
FamilyMy Beloved Sister's Blog Ms Bean Band Friends Alumni Slave Blog Cathy's Blog Winnie Stephanie YiLing Evelyn shU hUi Animal Lover Club CVSS Poly friends and others Serve Cambodia Blog TPJC 06S23 My TB01 Jeslyn Yee Huay yusz Esther Birthday
My Birthday 22nd JunMy Sister 10th Jun My Mummy 8th Mar My Daddy 16th Dec Zhen Jia 3rd Jan Jeslyn 6th Jan Yiling 18Mar YanLing 12 april Winnie 23th april Xiao Chen 6th May Yuan Jin 5th July Guo Kai 9th Aug Sister Yuse 20th Sep Steph 23th Sep Kou 4th Oct Evelyn 5th Oct Xin Ling 6th Oct Shu Hui 1st Dec Esther 15th Dec Jia Yin 19th Dec Chen Cheng 12th July 殷东 Eric 农历9月25日 10/24 朱天林 Steven 农历6月初2 7/23 梁娅 22th Dec 小丽 8th Jan Lily姐 23rd Jul Archives
|
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Certain questions kept coming into my mind and these are really driving me nuts. Today I felting felt a lag in energy; perhaps I am wondering that I might need more than just friends and family support. Sometime I just felt that I need a person who can fully believe in me and will support me mentally no matter what happened, although she might not need to do or provide me with anything, I just need someone where I can share my dreams and someone I can work hard for. Although I have, wonderful friends and family but I just cannot be myself completely. Sometimes I felt this energy to do something, but I will keep asking myself is that what I really want in life? Although to me life is personal, (you are the owner of your destiny) but life must not only revolve around own self only. After I came back from china, I felt that doing something big in a lifetime to help people for generation is such a great feeling and it is really ARGH! Just like my idol Einstein, doing something big not only change the world but it also filed life at the personal level. Although my idol life might not always be smooth, some people used his great ideas to do something devastating to the world; to me he has created something so big in his mind. No matter how I wish I could do something as big, as he could, I cannot stop myself from thinking certain issues. Although it might seem selfish but I realized I have many needs I must met before I say I want to do things for the world (if I cannot, at least the community). My definition of success, aim I hope I can achieve (Note: apply to most people, not all) Success here is subjective and not quantitative, largely personal qualitative factors. Important, positive emotions Most true happy successful child has an undying sprit Most true happy successful boy has a supportive family Most true happy successful teenage has an undying sprit and has his family support Most true happy successful man has an undying sprit, his family support and a she he really love Most true happy successful person that gives back has an undying sprit, his family support, a she he really loves and believes in his dreams What I believe to be is true, might not be true for others, what I believe is true now, is now and it might not apply to my future thinking. However, I feel at this point of time and this period of my life, at least I believe is this way. Nonetheless, I admire true successful person who do not have a supportive family and yet he can do wonders to give back to the world. (This is a hero) NOTE: I dislike following successful cause “to me “is not positive and is not happy (This success is base on collective community thoughts, main factor is quantitative) Success because he was forced by the community Success because he was forced by the family I can understand above 2 points but I just cannot accept a person is successful because he was forced by his self-greed, self- pleasure, thirst for power and jealousy. Although this person might be the most successful in quantity, but to me he is not necessary the most in quality. No matter what I know and understand a sentence I heard in the movie, “Although everyone has a big dream but most never live to fulfill its” But I will at least try to chase my dreams… Negative emotion driven success will be there, but most importantly is to reduce this motivation and try to look and drive your motivation base on positive emotion. No one is forever at the top, No one will always remain at the peak, If someone stand higher than you, Learn from them and try to reach to them, Even you cannot stand higher than they can, If you have a positive motivation, It does not matter if you are standing higher or not, Because you will know, you are standing somewhere, In addition, at any point where you are standing you are viewing something wonderful, Although people thought the top view is always beautiful, However, with positive mind, every view is as beautiful, Nonetheless, do not stand there forever, Try you best to reach higher, To experience more views, Because you only have one life. |
|
用我的一生来守护和完成我的梦想
Stansphere |
|