|
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney
|
|
|
Profile
Stanley, 06.22.89殷亿 - Chinese スタンレー - Jap 陳殷億 - Chinese ちんいんおく- Jap 스탠리 - Korean สแตนเล่ย์ - Thai Life is too short to be Negative Airpork? 22June1989 Cancer In NP(BS) Was in CVSS Was in SKPS The Smart one The Lost one The Sorrow one The Fat one 陈君有志行四方 殷人一筹气轩昂 亿园广进达三江 榜上题名鸿运昌 contact me Tagboard
Exits
FamilyMy Beloved Sister's Blog Ms Bean Band Friends Alumni Slave Blog Cathy's Blog Winnie Stephanie YiLing Evelyn shU hUi Animal Lover Club CVSS Poly friends and others Serve Cambodia Blog TPJC 06S23 My TB01 Jeslyn Yee Huay yusz Esther Birthday
My Birthday 22nd JunMy Sister 10th Jun My Mummy 8th Mar My Daddy 16th Dec Zhen Jia 3rd Jan Jeslyn 6th Jan Yiling 18Mar YanLing 12 april Winnie 23th april Xiao Chen 6th May Yuan Jin 5th July Guo Kai 9th Aug Sister Yuse 20th Sep Steph 23th Sep Kou 4th Oct Evelyn 5th Oct Xin Ling 6th Oct Shu Hui 1st Dec Esther 15th Dec Jia Yin 19th Dec Chen Cheng 12th July 殷东 Eric 农历9月25日 10/24 朱天林 Steven 农历6月初2 7/23 梁娅 22th Dec 小丽 8th Jan Lily姐 23rd Jul Archives
|
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
I wonder what had happened to me now. I no longer feel energetic about things. Yesterday I wrote about love and passion, I really do believe in them. However, this feeling seems to be leaving me since last year. Feel like I have been wasting my time thinking and doing stupid things. Spending my day everyday, hoping, waiting, thinking about (I dun know, so random that I cannot explain) something that seems important. GOSH I cannot carry on wasting my life not doing meaningful stuff. Topic about love during Feb 14th I do not know! Tried about it sometimes Only if human have no heart, things can be sharp and simple. Perhaps too much emotion and feeling just make a person useless. I believe in this power, but this power is so great that it can destroy a person. Sometime I wonder, if I cared to much about others... Recently, there are a few person approached me and asked me what they should do in their lives. I helped them by sharing my personal views and often tell them to do what they truly love. I started to question myself what I truly love and wonder if I am really true to myself. The answer to myself : I do not know Why? There are just too many things I want to do and I am interested in that I do not know what I should do? Perhaps that is the main reason, but I believe the main reason I feel so lost and confuse is that lose my confidence. I wonder when I started to lose something that is so natural to me, perhaps is the place I am at now that make me doubt about my abilities, or that I am just such a loser. People always say “ you are Stanley leh!” I do not know! But I am a human too~ I have my problems and uncertainty in life! People always say I demand too much from myself and others. What can I do? I do not know myself these days! Feel like a wondering ghost trying to find a place. Perhaps is the place/responsibilities that slowly eating away my heart and soul. Consuming my mind and energy. Sudden urge to ORD, though I know road ahead will be tougher but I have to. I believe one day, just one day I will find my space and my world. |
|
用我的一生来守护和完成我的梦想
Stansphere |
|